Business Ethics Programs:
Our experts can:
- Implement a new ethics program or help breath new life into an existing program
- Position your organization as a company synonymous with integrity and character.
- Provide a comprehensive appraisal of strengths and weaknesses to establish a baseline before a
culture changing program is launched.
- Design and implement an ethics initiative by:
- establishing reasonable objectives, codes of conduct
and training strategies;
- integrating codes, training, recruiting, hiring and reviews into an ethical
- getting “buy-in” of senior management;
- designing surveys and other tools.
- Provide a comprehensive review of written and other relevant material from mission statements to codes of conduct to policies on business practices.
- Provide education and training for executives, managers and future leaders.
- Provide performance evaluations and management:
- providing useful, honest and respectful feedback;
- identifying ethics and character issues in evaluations and promotions;
- determining appropriate sanctions, dealing with senior executives, cash settlements, press releases.
- Provide customized publications that explore exemplary decision-making in your world.
- Audit employee willingness to report perceived misconduct without fear of retaliation and monitor compliance.
- Provide continual employee reinforcement — multimedia design of communication and awareness strategies to reinforce the company’s values.
- Design customer and community education that informs and inspires customers and the community to be more concerned with ethics,
and also to position the company as one of integrity — with comprehensive, multimedia materials and established community networks.
- Provide ongoing consultation to support the organization in continually reinforcing and improving its ethical practices for a sustainable result.
[Back to Capabilities]
© 2017 Executive Consulting Group
800 Village Walk, Suite 139 Guilford, CT 06437 Tel/Fax 203.458.7119