Business Process Reengineering or BPR is the discipline of first analyzing and then redesigning
current business processes and their components in terms of their effectiveness, efficiency and added
value contribution to the objectives of the business.
- ECG's activities will begin with identifying key process personnel.
- ECG process experts will meet with your experts to obtain a thorough understanding of the process
- ECG will facilitate in the development of a process flow chart of your existing system.
- Our experts will identify inefficient elements of your process.
- The ECG-led team will gather and refine your business requirements to support an overall improvement
to your process.
- By utilizing the facts defined during the team interviews and requirement reviews, the ECG experts will
lead your team in completing a new process flow chart containing all the revealed efficiencies.
- ECG will recommend revisions to all policies and procedures for the improved process.
[Back to Capabilities]